Friday, February 8, 2008

Growing and Growing

Anisten has gotten so big! At 4 1/2 months she weighs over 14lbs. We love her face chub and thigh rolls.


This must be why they install 5 point safety harness'.



Safe and sound
Strong resemblance to Lilly don't you think?

Yummy toys, Anisten loves the jumper, thanks Marlece!


There's the chub I love.

Look really close on her lower gum, the two white shiny spots are her first two teeth! I had no idea she was teething. They just showed up a few days ago.




3 comments:

  1. i can't believe how much anisten looks like lilly. they are twins - or big and little mini me's. i loved the indoor camping idea. i need ideas like this i think to get me through the next year or so...
    corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute -- I love the one of her slipping out of her rocker :) cute kids! -- and sounds like a fun camp out too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures of Anisten are so adorable!! I never tire of cute baby and kid pictures.

    ReplyDelete

You Love Us!