Saturday, November 20, 2010

To Be Like a Fishie

I've been prepping Anisten for her change from nursery to primary starting in January.  Anisten was a late talker, doesn't show interest in friends, still throws tantrums at times, needless to say I'm concerned she isn't ready for Primary.  Non the less, we've been talking about what her new Sunbeam class will be like, and singing time, and being in Primary with big sister Lilly.

Anisten later told me that she does not want to be a Sunbeam.  She said "I want to be like a fishie... I want a fishie tatoom."  I asked her if she could be a Sunbeam, and be like a fishie.  She said "Nope".  She is determined.

Now I know she is not ready for Primary.  Fishie class anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Does she go in for singing time? Our ward about this time starts bringing the kids in from nursery for sharing time to try and make the transition easier.

    ReplyDelete

You Love Us!